Since 2007, I have been here for 4 years. I spent the most beautiful period in my life in this beautiful place. During my life in DkIT I learned a lot, not only got knowledge from the college courses, but also gained a lot for living and communication.
As the saying goes "No pains, no gains". I remembered the first year I was in college. There was only one Chinese student in my class, it was me. I was a little bit scared and also worried about my study. I was half month late to come here. I felt very nervous at that time. After few months, my classmates gave me a lot of help, they did group work with me. I thought my Irish classmates are really kind. As we all know, most of Chinese kids are rely on their parents, after I came here I started to learn how to think my self, make decision my self. I grew in these years, I became more independent.
Last June, I got my first degree in DkIT and I decided to do Honors degree as well. During my study I still participate some clubs and societies. I have worked for Chinese Student Society for 2 years, this year I have joined Archery club.
I am very enjoyed the life here, I love this place. Unfortunately, I am going back China in end of June. I don't want to go back, but I have to. I will miss here, miss my classmates, miss the college life.
Chinese Spring Festival Celebration 2010 with my classmates
My graduation 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment